- Product Type: Voice Assistant
- Brand: Google
- Playback Format (Audio): FLAC, HE-AAC, LC-ACC, MP3, Opus, Vorbis, WAV (LPCM)
- AC Power Adapter: AC 100-240V
- Wireless Networking: IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.2
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Audio Connector Type: Analogue Audio In (3.5mm)
- Product Width (cm): 33.66
- Product Depth (cm): 15.44
- Product Height (cm): 19.00
- Weight (kg): 5.3
- Built with advanced hardware for the ultimate in high-fidelity music
- Max can hear you across the room, even while your music is playing.
- Stream over Wi-Fi from compatible apps on your phone or laptop, play songs right over Bluetooth®, or plug in your record player using a stereo cable.
- Control your smart home with your voice.
- An even wider stereo image: Wirelessly pair two for room-filling stereo separation.
The Google Home Max has a sleek, sealed, and rigid polycarbonate housing and a silicone base to withstand the rigours of daily use and powerful dual woofers and tweeters for crisp sound when playing your favourite songs. Its 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5Ghz) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity lets it wirelessly connect to various devices for convenient streaming and pairing with compatible devices.
Made for music.
Google Home Max is built with advanced hardware for the ultimate in high-fidelity music. Get deep layers of balanced bass with dual 4.5” woofers, and crystal-clear highs from two tweeters. Google Home Max was designed from the ground up to give you crisp, clear, room-filling stereo sound.
Smart Sound inside.
Fill any room with rich sound, no matter where you place the speaker. By applying the power of Google to audio, your music will sound amazing because Smart Sound analyses, tunes and updates itself automatically. All you need to do is listen.
Your songs, just ask.
Play music from apps like YouTube Music, Spotify and TuneIn by streaming over Wi-Fi. You'll get hands-free control that lets you play, pause, skip, control the volume, and more with just your voice. Google Home Max will be able to hear you from across the room - even when you crank it up.
Rock the whole house.
Play music everywhere by creating a multi-room group using Google Home Max along with Google Home, Google Home Mini, or a speaker with Chromecast Audio plugged in. You can even add a second Google Home Max to create a wireless stereo system complete with left and right audio channels.